Bodega Bay Camping

2:29 PM








In the beginning of July, Spencer's Dad turned the big five-oh, so we flew out to California to surprise him. We packed sleeping bags in our car and drove up to Albuquerque, prepared to sleep in our car again. As we pulled in to town however, we decided we had had enough of that for a while and drove to a hotel.

Spencer's mom had everything planned out for that weekend. We would meet them at Bodega Dunes campground where family and friends were to gather for a weekend of celebration and for Independence Day.

My (Kaley's) family picked us up from the airport, and our first stop was In-N-Out. In case anyone had any question, this is our favorite place to satisfy our taste buds.

We spent the time walking along the beach collecting agates, eating delicious food, playing games, and visiting with our loved ones, until it was time to head back. We road up the hill with Spencer's dad, and the Barrows had dinner at Lincoln Chinese, followed by a game of Phase 10.

The next morning we swam in the pool with my brothers before catching our flight back home. We thoroughly enjoyed this trip. I have more pictures from the trip uploaded to a Facebook album.























Ready to watch some fireworks. Unfortunately, we couldn't see hardly anything because of the thick fog.




Jake. This reminds me of Where the Wild Things Are.





















I love witnessing these boys' bond. Men after my heart.
Storming the fort



Playing games













Probably my favorite picture.











My parents' foster kittens.










Playing Escape from Alcatraz








Birthday Boy!





Justin & Spence did some couples' work outs 


Other random pictures from throughout the month:
Been using our bread-maker from my grandmother. I LOVE it! I never want to buy bread agian...

Left: Blueberry banana bread.    Right: Banana bread.








Love you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts