Justin's Visit

10:37 AM

Not long after we got back from our anniversary trip, Spencer's brother Justin flew in to Roswell for a visit. He wanted to come as a birthday present to Spence and surprise him. I picked Justin up from the airport and we waited for Spence to get home. When he did, I had Justin wait on our front porch while I told Spence that we received a package, but it was still on our doorstep. He seemed confused as to why I hadn't gotten it already, but went to check. Justin was there waiting for him with a huge grin and surprise! Spencer had no idea he was coming, and was thrilled to see him. I got a bit teary eyed watching them reunite.

Being that this was Justin's first visit to Rowell, we made sure to introduce him to the caverns in Carlsbad - a must see for anyone visiting southern New Mexico. He also brought some frisbees to join us for a round of disc golf at the park. The few days he was here gave us a fair amount of time with him. The days Spence worked, I taught Justin how to watercolor, we played tennis at the court, and many board games. We enjoyed having his company, and I loved watching their brotherly bonding. It didn't take them long to revert to childhood with wrestling. We were sad to see him go, but happy he was able to visit.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts